As a SharePoint Developer, you will be responsible for configuring and customizing the SharePoint system according to company specifications, creating scalable web applications, writing and modifying code, debugging software, and training staff.
- At least 5-7 years of experience, 3-4 years of hands-on experience on SharePoint 2019 & SharePoint 2013 and Microsoft SQL Server.
- At least 3 years of installation, configuration, development and maintenance experience in Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft SQL Server.
- At least 2 years of implementing electronic forms and automating business processes using Nintex for Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experienced in Web parts and custom development.
- Hands-on experience on .Net, MVC.
- Hands-on experience on SQL Server, Entity Framework.
- Knowledgeable of .Net programming and in developing custom webparts for Microsoft SharePoint.
- Knowledgeable of web-related technologies including HTML5, CSS, and Java Script.
- Good written, verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Relevant certifications in Microsoft SharePoint, such as Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), or in Nintex, such as Nintex Workflow Pro will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint migration will be an advantage.