IT Solutions Account Manager (AM)
- Be Responsible for prospecting, identifying and establishing new client.
- Develop a sales pipeline to support future sales and business planning.
- plan and execute sales strategies to achieve the business objective which include sales plan to meet current clients profile and needs, as well as actively involved in preparation of tenders, proposals and quotations for clients.
- Work with cross – functional teams involving Product Managers, Marketing and Consultans in the development of an ideal IT integrated solutions for both existing and new clients.
- Maximum age 30 years old.
- S1 Degree from Information Technology/Computer Science from reputable university.
- Working experience min1-2 years.
- Have a good knowledge of IT Products.
- Having experience in MS.SharePoint would be considered as a plus point.
- Have a good business development and actively seeks out for new clients.
- Have a good personality and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership, good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Hardworking, business travel and able to work under time pressure.
- Proactive and fast learning.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) is a must.